Guild Leader

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Guild Leader

Post by Andrew on Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:53 am

Guild Leader has been decided to be :OhAlanna
I pmed her about her capability of being active..etc..if she can HANDLE ITZ Basketball =O.
I have very good handles and even in basketball =).
Anyways, its still possible it might be someone else. Only alternatives I can think of is Peanut and Star.
LightAura, GregRAWRy, and Star were also in the guild like back in the levels, but LightAura doesn't talk much, Greg quit(as it seems), and Star betrayed us for SS! Evil or Very Mad (before).

Here is how I think when it comes to picking a guild leader.

Ranked from 1-8. 1 being the most important.
1. How long one has been in the guild for
2. Age
3. Maturity
4. Ability to think and decide wisely (Responsibility also goes under this)
5. Activeness
6. Has some sort of desire for the guild (Hopefully ambitions to make the guild [better])
7. I have to have some sort of a good image of what kind of person you are
8. I have to like you


Last edited by Andrew on Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Andrew
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 261
Age : 28
IGN : HyunShot
Class : Arien
Level : 1
Joined : 2009-03-12

View user profile http://audacity.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Guild Leader

Post by HeliosSilver on Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:59 am

heard star was playing some other games lol, don't know which, you sent all the remaining guild fund to ohalanna yet? =O thanks for coming back to leave a message =D

HeliosSilver
Freshman
Freshman

Posts : 219
Age : 23
IGN : PointFatal
Class : Arien
Joined : 2009-04-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guild Leader

Post by WariPwnsAll on Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:04 am

Good to see andrew reply. :3
So andrew you're never gonna come back to play with us anymore? D:
We'll miss you. :3

Also how's maplestory for you? o.o
avatar
WariPwnsAll
Freshman
Freshman

Male Posts : 46
Age : 24
Joined : 2009-03-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guild Leader

Post by Andrew on Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:06 am

WariPwnsAll wrote:Good to see andrew reply. :3
So andrew you're never gonna come back to play with us anymore? D:
We'll miss you. :3

Also how's maplestory for you? o.o

I miss everyone and I would like to come back for you guys, but I don't like the game anymore lol and I want to play Maplestory Smile.
And how I'm doing in MapleStory.. I just got my 17x NightLord back after it got scammed and sold the equips for around 2billion mesos.
Making a new Dexless Assassin Smile.
In other words, I'm starting off all over again with a HEAPLOAD of in-game money Smile

Andrew
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 261
Age : 28
IGN : HyunShot
Class : Arien
Level : 1
Joined : 2009-03-12

View user profile http://audacity.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Guild Leader

Post by MrAaron on Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:07 am

Andrew wrote:
WariPwnsAll wrote:Good to see andrew reply. :3
So andrew you're never gonna come back to play with us anymore? D:
We'll miss you. :3

Also how's maplestory for you? o.o

I miss everyone and I would like to come back for you guys, but I don't like the game anymore lol and I want to play Maplestory Smile.
And how I'm doing in MapleStory.. I just got my 17x NightLord back after it got scammed and sold the equips for around 2billion mesos.
Making a new Dexless Assassin Smile.
In other words, I'm starting off all over again with a HEAPLOAD of in-game money Smile

I have a dexless assassin ;D
(The one you saw was one)

MrAaron
Junior
Junior

Male Posts : 729
Joined : 2009-04-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guild Leader

Post by WariPwnsAll on Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:11 am

Andrew wrote:
WariPwnsAll wrote:Good to see andrew reply. :3
So andrew you're never gonna come back to play with us anymore? D:
We'll miss you. :3

Also how's maplestory for you? o.o

I miss everyone and I would like to come back for you guys, but I don't like the game anymore lol and I want to play Maplestory Smile.
And how I'm doing in MapleStory.. I just got my 17x NightLord back after it got scammed and sold the equips for around 2billion mesos.
Making a new Dexless Assassin Smile.
In other words, I'm starting off all over again with a HEAPLOAD of in-game money Smile
Oh so you came from Maplestory to Lunia. Did it take that long to get your ms account back that you played lunia for a few months? O.o
Also will you be semi-active in forums? D:
That would be all I ask for. =3
avatar
WariPwnsAll
Freshman
Freshman

Male Posts : 46
Age : 24
Joined : 2009-03-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guild Leader

Post by AppleProduct on Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:45 am

Dexless Sader > ALL

AppleProduct
Freshman
Freshman

Male Posts : 228
Age : 23
IGN : AppleProduct
Class : Dainn
Level : 7X
Joined : 2009-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guild Leader

Post by MrAaron on Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:49 am

AppleProduct wrote:Dexless Sader > ALL

Yeah okay ;D

MrAaron
Junior
Junior

Male Posts : 729
Joined : 2009-04-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guild Leader

Post by StarSaviour on Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:30 am

Andrew wrote:
Here is how I think when it comes to picking a guild leader.
Ranked from 1-8. 1 being the most important.
1. How long one has been in the guild for
- Uh, first senior right here!
2. Age
- 40
3. Maturity
- ..comes with age soooo....
4. Ability to think and decide wisely (Responsibility also goes under this)
- i do my hw before playing games :3
5. Activeness
- i'm more active than you.. at least.. lol
6. Has some sort of desire for the guild (Hopefully ambitions to make the guild [better])
- I could've brought us Utopia.. or at the very least fruitopia. king
7. I have to have some sort of a good image of what kind of person you are
- 6'1", pretty hairy, sexy scars.
8. I have to like you
- Well screw you too, bub! ;0

StarSaviour
Freshman
Freshman

Posts : 49
Age : 47
Joined : 2009-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guild Leader

Post by IceDevil on Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:48 am

StarSaviour wrote:
Andrew wrote:
Here is how I think when it comes to picking a guild leader.
Ranked from 1-8. 1 being the most important.
1. How long one has been in the guild for
- Uh, first senior right here!
2. Age
- 40
3. Maturity
- ..comes with age soooo....
4. Ability to think and decide wisely (Responsibility also goes under this)
- i do my hw before playing games :3
5. Activeness
- i'm more active than you.. at least.. lol
6. Has some sort of desire for the guild (Hopefully ambitions to make the guild [better])
- I could've brought us Utopia.. or at the very least fruitopia. king
7. I have to have some sort of a good image of what kind of person you are
- 6'1", pretty hairy, sexy scars.
8. I have to like you
- Well screw you too, bub! ;0
ur 40 and ur doing homework? and ew on the scar thing p_0
avatar
IceDevil
Sophomore
Sophomore

Male Posts : 377
Class : Yuki
Level : 6x! YAY ME! (clap clap clap)
Joined : 2009-03-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guild Leader

Post by StarSaviour on Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:00 am

Wow you just couldn't keep your mouth shut huh? ;(

edit:
Maybe you missed it.. but they're sexy scars btw. >_.

StarSaviour
Freshman
Freshman

Posts : 49
Age : 47
Joined : 2009-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guild Leader

Post by Acapella on Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:25 am

StarSaviour wrote:
Andrew wrote:
Here is how I think when it comes to picking a guild leader.
Ranked from 1-8. 1 being the most important.
1. How long one has been in the guild for
- Uh, first senior right here!
2. Age
- 40
3. Maturity
- ..comes with age soooo....
4. Ability to think and decide wisely (Responsibility also goes under this)
- i do my hw before playing games :3
5. Activeness
- i'm more active than you.. at least.. lol
6. Has some sort of desire for the guild (Hopefully ambitions to make the guild [better])
- I could've brought us Utopia.. or at the very least fruitopia. king
7. I have to have some sort of a good image of what kind of person you are
- 6'1", pretty hairy, sexy scars.
8. I have to like you
- Well screw you too, bub! ;0

whos trying to steal the guild now lol

Acapella
Freshman
Freshman

Posts : 75
Age : 27
Joined : 2009-04-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guild Leader

Post by Hugsie on Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:24 am

ms got boring for me after a bit, grinding isnt my thing
avatar
Hugsie
Sophomore
Sophomore

Male Posts : 274
Age : 23
IGN : Allerian/FIYAAH
Joined : 2009-03-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guild Leader

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum