Falling guild.

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Falling guild.

Post by StarSaviour on Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:38 pm

Tommmmmmy wrote:
So...ummm Action quitted; Iris changed the guild; Itachi is mod at pulse-gamers private servers; WariPwnsAll is inactive 9theres topic in apropriate forum); MrKrieg is inactive (same as last one - theres topic); tommmmmmy has sucky comp and can't play during the night; Alanna got inprisoned by StarSaviour so she's not active either;

Did I miss any Senior/Junior?

Only Peanut saves the day by bringing guild shop back.
First off, do threads like these really help?

The reality is that either Hyun returns to pass the mantle either to someone he chooses or that we chose or this guild is obsolete and needs to be remade. It's really that simple.

All you're doing with this thread is trying to exaggerate how bad everything is and then cash in for yourself. It's like those dirtbag wall street traders that go on CNBC and talk about how they think a stock will go down and this of course drives the price down and then they go buy it all up themselves. You're doing the same thing. I honestly can't tell if I'm the only one who sees how obvious this is or if everyone here is just too afraid to speak up. Evil or Very Mad

People are just generally busy this time of year with final exams and projects (especially college), lining up a summer job/placement, and heck.. even prom. Most of us do have things outside of Lunia too.. it's only healthy. Personally, I have finals now and I've just lost a lot of interest for Lunia once I got to Myth and realized "...this is it?" I'm not entirely sure if I'll return but I do hold some interest in how this guild turns out oddly enough. It was my very first guild afterall. I think I was in this guild when it was only lvl 2 or 3 and I was promoted to be the very first senior before I even knew what that meant lol.. I've met some really nice people through this guild (and a really cute one Wink) and shared some laughs and good times. I was looking for a distraction when i started playing Lunia and i can say i found it...

Anyways, 5 to 6 people being busy or not as active is hardly any reason to be alarmed. Given that this guild has like 165 people was it? 5-6 people... that's less than 5%. You should know that.

Oh btw, fawk you already. God you're so annoying pushing the same agenda over and overrr again. Lana's free to do what she wants. It's kind of hard to force her to do anything 4609.5 miles away. Much to my dismay... Crying or Very sad

xPeanut wrote:
Who do you guys want too be leader?

Andrew quit.
Alanna's not on alot, because with Star.
I don't know. =X
Funny you ask that 2 days after you closed the New Guild Leader poll... Rolling Eyes

Lana: 16
Hyun: 8
Leca: 6
Peanut: 4

I just don't get what was the point of the poll if you're just going to discard the results.

Acapella wrote:
xPeanut wrote:Who do you guys want too be leader?

Andrew quit.
Alanna's not on alot, because with Star.
I don't know. =X

You probably, nobody else really wants to bring the guild back. Nobody even wants to recruit, "quality over quanitiy" but nobody is even applying lol

lol.. i'm sorry. I don't know why this made me smile! It just reminded me too much of a scam i recall... Wink

StarSaviour
Freshman
Freshman

Posts : 49
Age : 47
Joined : 2009-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Falling guild.

Post by Acapella on Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:23 pm

StarSaviour wrote:
Acapella wrote:
xPeanut wrote:Who do you guys want too be leader?

Andrew quit.
Alanna's not on alot, because with Star.
I don't know. =X

You probably, nobody else really wants to bring the guild back. Nobody even wants to recruit, "quality over quanitiy" but nobody is even applying lol

lol.. i'm sorry. I don't know why this made me smile! It just reminded me too much of a scam i recall... Wink

Wow you actually think we are trying to steal the guild? how sad, and the guild went from 196 to under 158 as i recall correctly. Sorry, but you really are clueless.

He might want to lead now and what other option do we have? Leader quit, Alanna rarely goes on, i wouldn't even care if your lead aslong as you save the guild.

Acapella
Freshman
Freshman

Posts : 75
Age : 27
Joined : 2009-04-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Falling guild.

Post by xPeanut on Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:46 pm

Star, wtf?

No, I'm not trying too take the guild if that's what you're trying too say.

I can re open it.

I honestly don't care who is leader.
As long as he/she can be online etleast enough too take care of some issues that have occured.

Alanna can be leader.
It's not a big deal too me.
I've been trying too do what's best for the guild.
And help out with issues.

And the only reason I closed the poll because it turned in too a Sexist Debate.


Last edited by xPeanut on Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
-xPeanut
avatar
xPeanut
Senior/Moderator
Senior/Moderator

Male Posts : 454
Age : 23
IGN : God.
Class : Jesus.
Level : 99
Joined : 2009-03-13

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/turtlezzz

Back to top Go down

Re: Falling guild.

Post by MrAaron on Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:53 pm

StarSaviour wrote:
Tommmmmmy wrote:
So...ummm Action quitted; Iris changed the guild; Itachi is mod at pulse-gamers private servers; WariPwnsAll is inactive 9theres topic in apropriate forum); MrKrieg is inactive (same as last one - theres topic); tommmmmmy has sucky comp and can't play during the night; Alanna got inprisoned by StarSaviour so she's not active either;

Did I miss any Senior/Junior?

Only Peanut saves the day by bringing guild shop back.
First off, do threads like these really help?

The reality is that either Hyun returns to pass the mantle either to someone he chooses or that we chose or this guild is obsolete and needs to be remade. It's really that simple.

All you're doing with this thread is trying to exaggerate how bad everything is and then cash in for yourself. It's like those dirtbag wall street traders that go on CNBC and talk about how they think a stock will go down and this of course drives the price down and then they go buy it all up themselves. You're doing the same thing. I honestly can't tell if I'm the only one who sees how obvious this is or if everyone here is just too afraid to speak up. Evil or Very Mad

People are just generally busy this time of year with final exams and projects (especially college), lining up a summer job/placement, and heck.. even prom. Most of us do have things outside of Lunia too.. it's only healthy. Personally, I have finals now and I've just lost a lot of interest for Lunia once I got to Myth and realized "...this is it?" I'm not entirely sure if I'll return but I do hold some interest in how this guild turns out oddly enough. It was my very first guild afterall. I think I was in this guild when it was only lvl 2 or 3 and I was promoted to be the very first senior before I even knew what that meant lol.. I've met some really nice people through this guild (and a really cute one Wink) and shared some laughs and good times. I was looking for a distraction when i started playing Lunia and i can say i found it...

Anyways, 5 to 6 people being busy or not as active is hardly any reason to be alarmed. Given that this guild has like 165 people was it? 5-6 people... that's less than 5%. You should know that.

Oh btw, fawk you already. God you're so annoying pushing the same agenda over and overrr again. Lana's free to do what she wants. It's kind of hard to force her to do anything 4609.5 miles away. Much to my dismay... Crying or Very sad

xPeanut wrote:
Who do you guys want too be leader?

Andrew quit.
Alanna's not on alot, because with Star.
I don't know. =X
Funny you ask that 2 days after you closed the New Guild Leader poll... Rolling Eyes

Lana: 16
Hyun: 8
Leca: 6
Peanut: 4

I just don't get what was the point of the poll if you're just going to discard the results.

Acapella wrote:
xPeanut wrote:Who do you guys want too be leader?

Andrew quit.
Alanna's not on alot, because with Star.
I don't know. =X

You probably, nobody else really wants to bring the guild back. Nobody even wants to recruit, "quality over quanitiy" but nobody is even applying lol

lol.. i'm sorry. I don't know why this made me smile! It just reminded me too much of a scam i recall... Wink

Blah blah blah, less words and more actions please. Very Happy

MrAaron
Junior
Junior

Male Posts : 729
Joined : 2009-04-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Falling guild.

Post by StarSaviour on Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:16 am

Acapella wrote:
StarSaviour wrote:
Acapella wrote:
xPeanut wrote:Who do you guys want too be leader?

Andrew quit.
Alanna's not on alot, because with Star.
I don't know. =X

You probably, nobody else really wants to bring the guild back. Nobody even wants to recruit, "quality over quanitiy" but nobody is even applying lol

lol.. i'm sorry. I don't know why this made me smile! It just reminded me too much of a scam i recall... Wink

Wow you actually think we are trying to steal the guild? how sad, and the guild went from 196 to under 158 as i recall correctly. Sorry, but you really are clueless.

He might want to lead now and what other option do we have? Leader quit, Alanna rarely goes on, i wouldn't even care if your lead aslong as you save the guild.
Hey, I just call it as I see it. You know, that's something i use to do. What a Face

So i'm clueless cause you throw a headcount out at me? lol..

Lets just calmly look at the situation. I already said this earlier but basically we have like 2 options (let me know if i'm missing something):

1. Hyun doesn't come back -> we elect a leader and make a new guild
2. Hyun does come back -> we elect a leader, mantle gets passed down

What you're doing now is meaningless except to arouse panic.. at the disco. ;o

xPeanut wrote:
Star, wtf?

No, I'm not trying too take the guild if that's what you're trying too say.

I can re open it.

I honestly don't care who is leader.
As long as he/she can be online etleast enough too take care of some issues that have occured.

Alanna can be leader.
It's not a big deal too me.
I've been trying too do what's best for the guild.
And help out with issues.

And the only reason I closed the poll because it turned in too a Sexist Debate.
lol.. so either tell him he's off-topic and give him a warning or debate if sex is an issue for picking a leader. Don't close the entire thread just because of one idiot when we're supposedly looking so hard for a leader for this headless horse of a guild.

There was only so much we could do anyways without Hyun. If anything, in hindsight it would've made more sense to keep it hush hush that our leader had gone missing instead of making so many threads about this debacle.. lol tongue

MrAaron wrote:
Blah blah blah, less words and more actions please. Very Happy
Sometimes less action is better. study

StarSaviour
Freshman
Freshman

Posts : 49
Age : 47
Joined : 2009-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Falling guild.

Post by Sayernae on Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:53 am

Is Star even in this guild? If he's not, why does he care? If he is, he's being rude.

Once audacity falls, everyone will leave. It's common knowledge.
avatar
Sayernae
Freshman
Freshman

Male Posts : 190
Age : 26
IGN : Sayernae/Xynrai/Droplet
Joined : 2009-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Falling guild.

Post by StarSaviour on Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:38 am

Sayernae wrote:
Is Star even in this guild? If he's not, why does he care? If he is, he's being rude.
Yes.

Because i can? I was the original senior wayyy back in the day. Way before lana or leca and nut. I mentioned this in another post but yeah, audacity was my first guild. It was fun and i met some people. I guess i'm just curious how it's going to turn out. And to be honest, when stupid people post stupid things and the masses don't know better... then i feel inclined to say something.

Hey lady, maybe i'm rude for speaking my mind but at least i got a mind to speak. In all that rudeness there is content to my posts (usually ^^). I wish you people would address that content rather than crying every time someone disagrees with them.

Sayernae wrote:
Once audacity falls, everyone will leave. It's common knowledge.
And when I eat food, food goes in my mouth.
When your gf breaks up with you, she will leave you.
Once tears fall, i will cry.
uhh.. someone else think of some more witty ones to put here.. ._.

What's your point, baka baka? Razz

StarSaviour
Freshman
Freshman

Posts : 49
Age : 47
Joined : 2009-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Falling guild.

Post by Snowi on Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:51 am

wth? go away? 0.o nvm i can just ignore you.
avatar
Snowi
Freshman
Freshman

Female Posts : 99
Age : 28
IGN : Snowi
Class : Yuki
Level : 71 - 2 RBs
Joined : 2009-04-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Falling guild.

Post by MallEmoIsIT! on Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:54 am

wow ppl getting dumber on this forum O_O.. ill go sleep.. good night a few ppl Neutral..
avatar
MallEmoIsIT!
Freshman
Freshman

Male Posts : 203
Age : 25
IGN : Undzy..
Class : Dainn..
Level : about 200 i think..
Joined : 2009-04-17

View user profile http://www.georock.ge/forum

Back to top Go down

Re: Falling guild.

Post by Snowi on Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:56 am

i know!!!!
avatar
Snowi
Freshman
Freshman

Female Posts : 99
Age : 28
IGN : Snowi
Class : Yuki
Level : 71 - 2 RBs
Joined : 2009-04-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Falling guild.

Post by yukinoran on Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:33 am

um.....i think its when u cry...tears fall btw.....or when tears are falling...it means ur crying... ._.;;;;;
avatar
yukinoran
Freshman
Freshman

Female Posts : 59
Age : 25
IGN : cymbidium~
Class : healer~
Level : 57 T^T
Joined : 2009-04-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Falling guild.

Post by yukinoran on Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:35 am

and u have no knowledge of the japanese language so please refrain from using it as it makes ppl who do know it properly to a degree go wtf....i kno manga and anime "teach" but that tends to be (a) informal, (b) gramatically a lil strange and (c) japanese aint like english so dont use it like english
avatar
yukinoran
Freshman
Freshman

Female Posts : 59
Age : 25
IGN : cymbidium~
Class : healer~
Level : 57 T^T
Joined : 2009-04-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Falling guild.

Post by MrAaron on Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:41 am

Blah blah blah, less talking, more recruiting.

MrAaron
Junior
Junior

Male Posts : 729
Joined : 2009-04-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Falling guild.

Post by StarSaviour on Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:09 am

Snowi wrote:
wth? go away? 0.o nvm i can just ignore you.
"wth? go away? nvm i've nothing of value to add to the conversation so i'm going to ignore you" Rolling Eyes

yukinoran wrote:
um.....i think its when u cry...tears fall btw.....or when tears are falling...it means ur crying... ._.;;;;;
lol.. yeah. I was just making fun of Captain Obvious' "If the guild falls, then everyone will leave. It's common knowledge."

yukinoran wrote:
and u have no knowledge of the japanese language so please refrain from using it as it makes ppl who do know it properly to a degree go wtf....i kno manga and anime "teach" but that tends to be (a) informal, (b) gramatically a lil strange and (c) japanese aint like english so dont use it like english
My mom's japanese sooooo like by extension... Wink

Anyways, i'm pretty sure that little bit of japanese i dabbled in was understandable by most people.. And as far as i can tell its placement was grammatically fine. But feel free to correct me if you wish.

===================

Anywhoo, this is getting a little tiresome. People target the poster and not the post. If you don't want to bother reading the posts or even understanding what they're in response to then please don't bother... ugh. I'm probably coming off as really arrogant right now and i'm sorry for that. But the sudden barrage of attacks that i'm rude (which i don't really care for) has nothing to do with the actual topic. Whatever though.

StarSaviour
Freshman
Freshman

Posts : 49
Age : 47
Joined : 2009-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Falling guild.

Post by xPeanut on Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:41 pm

Star talks too much.

We write one little comment.

He comes up with 2 paragraphs of notes and words.

Zzz.

_________________
-xPeanut
avatar
xPeanut
Senior/Moderator
Senior/Moderator

Male Posts : 454
Age : 23
IGN : God.
Class : Jesus.
Level : 99
Joined : 2009-03-13

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/turtlezzz

Back to top Go down

Re: Falling guild.

Post by Snowi on Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:03 am

StarSavior wrote:
"wth? go away? nvm i've nothing of value to add to the conversation so i'm going to ignore you" Rolling Eyes

Of course i have nothing of value to add 0.o thats why i didnt say anything concerning the topic... -_-;

Also, yeah roll your dam eyes! Knowing aaron and undzy they'll poke your frggin eyes out! dip snhits

^^ j.k lol I like you, you have a lot to say. People who talk a lot dont get bored. I'm going to copy you! my idol!

BUMP!
avatar
Snowi
Freshman
Freshman

Female Posts : 99
Age : 28
IGN : Snowi
Class : Yuki
Level : 71 - 2 RBs
Joined : 2009-04-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Falling guild.

Post by SyoraChan on Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:34 am

Maybe, maybe, we should just stop this hating on each other. If you want it to stop, then don't even start attacking each other's posts in the first place, it is unnecessary and just causes it to occur more. That means everyone, not just one person. Being in a guild means you respect each other.

As said in guild rules:
2. Be mature. Try not to use profanity. Overusing it will only lower your reputation in the game and the same goes with reality.
3. Respect all the players in the guild. Especially the members who have been in the guild longer than you. This is common sense.

The whole "especially those that have been longer.." well, personally, respect is respect. Even if the person has not been in the guild as long, it does not mean that they should deserve any less. Unless you think you are some supreme being, then please prove it to us, or to me at least.

Please Star, don't bold the especially the members who have been in the guild longer than you. It means just as much to respect someone that isn't. As I said just a few lines before, respect is respect.

And being mature is key, everyone. Yes, you can goof around at times, but when you start acting childish - such as whine or flame people whether you just hate their guts or you want to attack their posts, be reasonable. Don't just start saying "Oh so and so is gonna kick your butt, w/e." or call each other names and start insulting each other by race, gender, religion and what not.

If you think that oh maybe I'm just being too serious, well fact is, that's what life is. For those that have not grown up yet, you will learn that if you act the same as you are acting now, I doubt you will go really far in life. And I see it, even at my young age, I see it. I work at a supermarket, and those that still give those that have power over them- like Deans of universities, or your manager- attitude get kicked out of school, fired, and where do they end up in life? No where.

If you don't want to grow up, then you will end up being stuck under your parent's basement, living off your parent's money, on the computer 24/7 at an age where you should already have a career already, but instead, you're without a life.
avatar
SyoraChan
Sophomore
Sophomore

Female Posts : 378
Age : 25
IGN : SyoraChan
Class : Eir- RBed.
Level : 14x
Joined : 2009-03-13

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=869965252

Back to top Go down

Re: Falling guild.

Post by xPeanut on Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:36 am

<3 Syora.

_________________
-xPeanut
avatar
xPeanut
Senior/Moderator
Senior/Moderator

Male Posts : 454
Age : 23
IGN : God.
Class : Jesus.
Level : 99
Joined : 2009-03-13

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/turtlezzz

Back to top Go down

Re: Falling guild.

Post by MrAaron on Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:32 am

I rather just...DO NOT, talk later. Smile

MrAaron
Junior
Junior

Male Posts : 729
Joined : 2009-04-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Falling guild.

Post by StarSaviour on Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:53 am

xPeanut wrote:
Star talks too much.

We write one little comment.

He comes up with 2 paragraphs of notes and words.

Zzz.
My responses are generally as long as the the posts i'm responding to. But hey, in some cases it takes more than a "rofl, zzz, epic, etc" to answer the post. "Notes and words"? Really? What's the difference or were you just trying to exaggerate that even more?

And you know what's really interesting, nut? You closed the Guild Leadership thread because Tommy was being sexist. But when it comes to this thread, Sayarnae's post was already getting off-topic by directly targeting me but that's fine. Whatever. Snowi and MallEmo? Fine. Let that slide too. But for you to actually come on and fan the flames, that says a lot.

Snowi wrote:
StarSavior wrote:
"wth? go away? nvm i've nothing of value to add to the conversation so i'm going to ignore you" Rolling Eyes

Of course i have nothing of value to add 0.o thats why i didnt say anything concerning the topic... -_-;

Also, yeah roll your dam eyes! Knowing aaron and undzy they'll poke your frggin eyes out! dip snhits

^^ j.k lol I like you, you have a lot to say. People who talk a lot dont get bored. I'm going to copy you! my idol!

BUMP!
I'd like to see them try. Rolling Eyes

But what's really funny is seeing you act like such a cheerleader calling on your guy friends to defend your honor. That's so reminds me of some stereotypical girl roles on tv. You know the ones. But hey, whatevs. lol

SyoraChan wrote:
Maybe, maybe, we should just stop this hating on each other. If you want it to stop, then don't even start attacking each other's posts in the first place, it is unnecessary and just causes it to occur more. That means everyone, not just one person. Being in a guild means you respect each other.
I don't even attack posts. The only one i've really gone off on was the sexist's and even then I tried to stay away from making personal insults and only debated his points and the problems with his logic.

And no, i'm sorry, but respect is earned. I'll tolerate you, i'll even be polite, but i won't respect you just because you're in the same "club" as me.

SyoraChan wrote:
As said in guild rules:
2. Be mature. Try not to use profanity. Overusing it will only lower your reputation in the game and the same goes with reality.
3. Respect all the players in the guild. Especially the members who have been in the guild longer than you. This is common sense.

The whole "especially those that have been longer.." well, personally, respect is respect. Even if the person has not been in the guild as long, it does not mean that they should deserve any less. Unless you think you are some supreme being, then please prove it to us, or to me at least.

Please Star, don't bold the especially the members who have been in the guild longer than you. It means just as much to respect someone that isn't. As I said just a few lines before, respect is respect.

lol i just had to bold it.. something about when someone tells you not to do something.. it just makes you want to that much more. =p

But listen, i've never used my seniority to garner respect so don't give me this crap. The only reason i brought it up was when Sayernae asked if I was even in this guild. It was just context, kind of like when you guys asked who LightAura was and someone replied, "He's a really really old member". I've never used my seniority to curry any favours or demands so for you to lay this on me is rather uncalled for to say the least and even low.

And whoa whoa, slow down. Who said you could call me "Star"? lol

SyoraChan wrote:
And being mature is key, everyone. Yes, you can goof around at times, but when you start acting childish - such as whine or flame people whether you just hate their guts or you want to attack their posts, be reasonable. Don't just start saying "Oh so and so is gonna kick your butt, w/e." or call each other names and start insulting each other by race, gender, religion and what not.

Honestly, i have like under 50 posts here. It won't be hard. Go through them all and find a post that's so bad that's worth all this crap. Yeah, if i think your post or argument is stupid then i probably said that your post or argument is stupid. I've never even touched on race, gender (except to defend it), or religion.

Besides, Syora, I don't know why you're even telling me this when snowi just threatened to sick her two online boy_friends on me. Rolling Eyes (<-- just for you, snowi Wink)

SyoraChan wrote:
If you think that oh maybe I'm just being too serious, well fact is, that's what life is. For those that have not grown up yet, you will learn that if you act the same as you are acting now, I doubt you will go really far in life. And I see it, even at my young age, I see it. I work at a supermarket, and those that still give those that have power over them- like Deans of universities, or your manager- attitude get kicked out of school, fired, and where do they end up in life? No where.

If you don't want to grow up, then you will end up being stuck under your parent's basement, living off your parent's money, on the computer 24/7 at an age where you should already have a career already, but instead, you're without a life.
lol.. omg did you get fired from your supermarket or something, syora? Sad

But in all seriousness, i really don't see where you're trying to go with this. You started off this post with about how we have to respect everyone equally regardless of seniority and now you're ending it by saying that we have to give extra respect to those with power over us.

But if you must know, i currently go to university and i recently got a part-time job lined up for this summer working as a non-emergency patient transfer medic/driver.

StarSaviour
Freshman
Freshman

Posts : 49
Age : 47
Joined : 2009-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Falling guild.

Post by SyoraChan on Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:21 am

I did not mean to direct it to any one specific, your name is just mentioned, as I see that a lot of people are not getting along with you.
Okay, I will not call you Star, i was being lazy to type in that extra 7 letters, but nvm, I did type up all that anyways.

And I knew it, I knew you were gonna bold that, lol.

And of course seniority does not mean you gain respect, but of course, I guess that being in a guild means that you will have to be around a lot of poeple. If they cannot even get along or prevent themselves from starting random drama over little things, then why bother.

I did not get fired from supermarket, just saying what I see. I still work at the supermarket.

And no, not saying giving extra respect to those in higher ranking or what not, I meant it to be that if you give others attitude, it won't bring you far in life, because everywhere you go, you will need to work with people, and when you can't even get along with people in a guild, it goes to show how much respect you can give to those around you in life, such as an employer.
avatar
SyoraChan
Sophomore
Sophomore

Female Posts : 378
Age : 25
IGN : SyoraChan
Class : Eir- RBed.
Level : 14x
Joined : 2009-03-13

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=869965252

Back to top Go down

Re: Falling guild.

Post by MrAaron on Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:48 am

Call me rude or straight forward...but... o___o
Why is this still being discussed.
Close thread please, Peanut left. (For reals now)

MrAaron
Junior
Junior

Male Posts : 729
Joined : 2009-04-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Falling guild.

Post by StarSaviour on Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:04 am

SyoraChan wrote:
I did not mean to direct it to any one specific, your name is just mentioned, as I see that a lot of people are not getting along with you.
Okay, I will not call you Star, i was being lazy to type in that extra 7 letters, but nvm, I did type up all that anyways.

And I knew it, I knew you were gonna bold that, lol.
lol yup tongue

SyoraChan wrote:
And of course seniority does not mean you gain respect, but of course, I guess that being in a guild means that you will have to be around a lot of poeple. If they cannot even get along or prevent themselves from starting random drama over little things, then why bother.

I did not get fired from supermarket, just saying what I see. I still work at the supermarket.

And no, not saying giving extra respect to those in higher ranking or what not, I meant it to be that if you give others attitude, it won't bring you far in life, because everywhere you go, you will need to work with people, and when you can't even get along with people in a guild, it goes to show how much respect you can give to those around you in life, such as an employer.
lol.. well obviously if you talk back inappropriately to your employer then you're going to get in trouble. Being inappropriate anywhere is.. well.. inappropriate haha. But just because they're you're boss doesn't mean you have to respect them. You can acknowledge them as being your leader but you should always ask questions when you feel the need arises. Like for example, how when Bush was president it became legal for torture, phone tapping, being detained without a trial, pushed embryonic research back for another 10 years... etc. Conservatives were pushing the notion that people were traitors and even in some cases as bad as terrorists if they didn't respect the president... even as Bush slowly took away all their liberties.

I just don't like the idea that you feel like we have to respect each other. If some racist homophobe was in our guild flaming about blacks and gays then i'm not going to respect them just because they're in the same "guild" as me.

And so I think it's clear we still disagree on what "respect" is. For me, it's something that has to be earned. Kind of like an admiration. It seems to me what you're asking for isn't respect so much as it is appropriate tolerance.. but "respect" sure sounds nicer. lol

@Aaron:
For real for real this time? lol

StarSaviour
Freshman
Freshman

Posts : 49
Age : 47
Joined : 2009-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Falling guild.

Post by MrAaron on Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:36 am

Yes he left.
For Luna.

MrAaron
Junior
Junior

Male Posts : 729
Joined : 2009-04-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Falling guild.

Post by IceDevil on Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:33 am

Okay, All you need is love
love is all you need

stop hating
star is a good person at heart

why are we arguing when the guild is still going through troubles with leader and rank?

I love you
avatar
IceDevil
Sophomore
Sophomore

Male Posts : 377
Class : Yuki
Level : 6x! YAY ME! (clap clap clap)
Joined : 2009-03-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Falling guild.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum