New Guild Leader Poll

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Guild Leader?

22% 22% 
[ 8 ]
43% 43% 
[ 16 ]
11% 11% 
[ 4 ]
16% 16% 
[ 6 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
3% 3% 
[ 1 ]
3% 3% 
[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
2% 2% 
[ 1 ]
 
Total Votes : 37

Re: New Guild Leader Poll

Post by IceDevil on Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:43 pm

so many people leaving guild...
avatar
IceDevil
Sophomore
Sophomore

Male Posts : 377
Class : Yuki
Level : 6x! YAY ME! (clap clap clap)
Joined : 2009-03-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Guild Leader Poll

Post by xPeanut on Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:05 am

I know, it's kind of falling in my opinion.
First Haruka, then Andrew then Iris.
Man. =/

_________________
-xPeanut
avatar
xPeanut
Senior/Moderator
Senior/Moderator

Male Posts : 454
Age : 23
IGN : God.
Class : Jesus.
Level : 99
Joined : 2009-03-13

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/turtlezzz

Back to top Go down

Re: New Guild Leader Poll

Post by PiNKx3 on Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:32 am

oh my miissss ya guys
avatar
PiNKx3
Freshman
Freshman

Female Posts : 44
Age : 24
IGN : PiNKx3
Class : EIR THE PANTY SHOWIN HO
Level : 79 - 219 rb2 count <3 suck on it
Joined : 2009-04-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Guild Leader Poll

Post by Acapella on Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:32 pm

PiNKx3 wrote:oh my miissss ya guys
You should re-apply to guild.



and why isnt Obama up there on the polls, the man has been to 57 states Rolling Eyes

Acapella
Freshman
Freshman

Posts : 75
Age : 27
Joined : 2009-04-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Guild Leader Poll

Post by MrAaron on Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:44 am

Acapella wrote:
PiNKx3 wrote:oh my miissss ya guys
You should re-apply to guild.



and why isnt Obama up there on the polls, the man has been to 57 states Rolling Eyes

57?

MrAaron
Junior
Junior

Male Posts : 729
Joined : 2009-04-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Guild Leader Poll

Post by Tommmmmmy on Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:18 am

No offense to anyone but we should use someone with born-in natural genetic predispositions. Which brings us to the final conclusion: a MAN.

Yes that's true. Girls have more empathy and stuff, but boys have more leading skills and enviromental orientation.

I don't mind any man but let it be a man. Preferably a grown up.
LecafOz as far as I remember is a man.
So is Itachi.
So is Tommmmmmy.

For the people who still think it sounds like a very bi prejudice of mine I assure you - if it was emotional `case` I would turn myself to girls, because they are good in emotional logic.

But a leader should be a leader.

Tommmmmmy
Freshman
Freshman

Posts : 135
Age : 29
Joined : 2009-03-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Guild Leader Poll

Post by HeliosSilver on Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:55 am

Tommmmmmy wrote:
LecafOz as far as I remember is a man."

that made me laughed so hard i almost cried X_X, we should just make this guild lead by a seniors/juniors, that way, people can vote and take the majority votes.

i also suggest that all freshmen should be split up and follow a specific junior/senior, along with some sophomore to guide the freshmen, think of it as a fractions tree. But, that would mean too strict for an online mmo guild X_X, but i wished it would happen though, make people more devoted to the guild that way, instead of joining just for benefits

HeliosSilver
Freshman
Freshman

Posts : 219
Age : 23
IGN : PointFatal
Class : Arien
Joined : 2009-04-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Guild Leader Poll

Post by Acapella on Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:31 pm

MrAaron wrote:
Acapella wrote:
PiNKx3 wrote:oh my miissss ya guys
You should re-apply to guild.



and why isnt Obama up there on the polls, the man has been to 57 states Rolling Eyes

57?

58 sorry lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws

we might need a new leader, if you look at inactivity ohalanna said she will be playing a lot less. So we might have an inactive leader No

and if it drops under 150, might as well get random people and you can always kick based on inactiviety level.

Acapella
Freshman
Freshman

Posts : 75
Age : 27
Joined : 2009-04-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Guild Leader Poll

Post by MrAaron on Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:56 pm

Acapella wrote:
MrAaron wrote:
Acapella wrote:
PiNKx3 wrote:oh my miissss ya guys
You should re-apply to guild.



and why isnt Obama up there on the polls, the man has been to 57 states Rolling Eyes

57?

58 sorry lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws

we might need a new leader, if you look at inactivity ohalanna said she will be playing a lot less. So we might have an inactive leader No

and if it drops under 150, might as well get random people and you can always kick based on inactiviety level.


58 states..?
Shows our education at our best :X
And if I could vote, I'd vote for bush for a 3rd term Very Happy

MrAaron
Junior
Junior

Male Posts : 729
Joined : 2009-04-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Guild Leader Poll

Post by IceDevil on Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:54 am

Tommmmmmy wrote:No offense to anyone but we should use someone with born-in natural genetic predispositions. Which brings us to the final conclusion: a MAN.

Yes that's true. Girls have more empathy and stuff, but boys have more leading skills and enviromental orientation.

I don't mind any man but let it be a man. Preferably a grown up.
LecafOz as far as I remember is a man.
So is Itachi.
So is Tommmmmmy.

For the people who still think it sounds like a very bi prejudice of mine I assure you - if it was emotional `case` I would turn myself to girls, because they are good in emotional logic.

But a leader should be a leader.
No offense but no matter how you put it, it's still sexist
We live in a modern age now, and most old stereotypes, racism, and sexism are gone in American Society.
What makes it that a women can't lead and a man can?
Anyone has the ability to do whatever they want if they truly want to do it.
Sure, women are natrually more emotional then men and men are natrualy more like leaders, but Alanna is up to the task.
The only thing she hasn't done for this guild is show how she actually look like.
avatar
IceDevil
Sophomore
Sophomore

Male Posts : 377
Class : Yuki
Level : 6x! YAY ME! (clap clap clap)
Joined : 2009-03-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Guild Leader Poll

Post by HeliosSilver on Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:52 am

IceDevil wrote:
Tommmmmmy wrote:No offense to anyone but we should use someone with born-in natural genetic predispositions. Which brings us to the final conclusion: a MAN.

Yes that's true. Girls have more empathy and stuff, but boys have more leading skills and enviromental orientation.

I don't mind any man but let it be a man. Preferably a grown up.
LecafOz as far as I remember is a man.
So is Itachi.
So is Tommmmmmy.

For the people who still think it sounds like a very bi prejudice of mine I assure you - if it was emotional `case` I would turn myself to girls, because they are good in emotional logic.

But a leader should be a leader.
No offense but no matter how you put it, it's still sexist
We live in a modern age now, and most old stereotypes, racism, and sexism are gone in American Society.
What makes it that a women can't lead and a man can?
Anyone has the ability to do whatever they want if they truly want to do it.
Sure, women are natrually more emotional then men and men are natrualy more like leaders, but Alanna is up to the task.
The only thing she hasn't done for this guild is show how she actually look like.

it's understandable, tomy isn't american

HeliosSilver
Freshman
Freshman

Posts : 219
Age : 23
IGN : PointFatal
Class : Arien
Joined : 2009-04-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Guild Leader Poll

Post by IceDevil on Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:15 am

HeliosSilver wrote:
IceDevil wrote:
Tommmmmmy wrote:No offense to anyone but we should use someone with born-in natural genetic predispositions. Which brings us to the final conclusion: a MAN.

Yes that's true. Girls have more empathy and stuff, but boys have more leading skills and enviromental orientation.

I don't mind any man but let it be a man. Preferably a grown up.
LecafOz as far as I remember is a man.
So is Itachi.
So is Tommmmmmy.

For the people who still think it sounds like a very bi prejudice of mine I assure you - if it was emotional `case` I would turn myself to girls, because they are good in emotional logic.

But a leader should be a leader.
No offense but no matter how you put it, it's still sexist
We live in a modern age now, and most old stereotypes, racism, and sexism are gone in American Society.
What makes it that a women can't lead and a man can?
Anyone has the ability to do whatever they want if they truly want to do it.
Sure, women are natrually more emotional then men and men are natrualy more like leaders, but Alanna is up to the task.
The only thing she hasn't done for this guild is show how she actually look like.

it's understandable, tomy isn't american
neither am i lol
avatar
IceDevil
Sophomore
Sophomore

Male Posts : 377
Class : Yuki
Level : 6x! YAY ME! (clap clap clap)
Joined : 2009-03-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Guild Leader Poll

Post by Tommmmmmy on Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:58 am

IceDevil wrote:
What makes it that a women can't lead and a man can?
Sure, women are natrually more emotional then men and men are natrualy more like leaders, but Alanna is up to the task.
The only thing she hasn't done for this guild is show how she actually look like.

Answer: genes.
And it's not that they are "more emotional" because it's a society's stereotype. They really ARE more emotional.

and btw... not showing pic == being shy of herself == not self confident == saw a good leader without self confidence?
or... not showing pic == being forbidden to do so by someone == leader is above all the people not below someone; leader should be able to do things EVEN if ALL the people are against (to have balls to do that) == having a leader that is influenced by just one person means no self confidence == same point as above.

Tommmmmmy
Freshman
Freshman

Posts : 135
Age : 29
Joined : 2009-03-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Guild Leader Poll

Post by Tommmmmmy on Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:00 am

btw in whatever way you look on the above post it is extremely rude to Alanna. Truth always is.

Tommmmmmy
Freshman
Freshman

Posts : 135
Age : 29
Joined : 2009-03-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Guild Leader Poll

Post by Alanna on Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:25 am

I smell just another persuasion trick to get me to show face. ;x

Who said I was leader, anyway?
You guys are just assuming off the polls. Andrew created this guild. It's ultimately his decision on what he decides to do with it (whether that be to abandon it or...so forth Sad ).

_________________
IGN;
[ OhAlanna ]
avatar
Alanna
Senior/Moderator
Senior/Moderator

Female Posts : 186
Age : 26
Class : Eir
Level : 70
Joined : 2009-03-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Guild Leader Poll

Post by StarSaviour on Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:22 pm

Tommmmmmy wrote:
IceDevil wrote:
What makes it that a women can't lead and a man can?
Sure, women are natrually more emotional then men and men are natrualy more like leaders, but Alanna is up to the task.
The only thing she hasn't done for this guild is show how she actually look like.

Answer: genes.
And it's not that they are "more emotional" because it's a society's stereotype. They really ARE more emotional.

and btw... not showing pic == being shy of herself == not self confident == saw a good leader without self confidence?
or... not showing pic == being forbidden to do so by someone == leader is above all the people not below someone; leader should be able to do things EVEN if ALL the people are against (to have balls to do that) == having a leader that is influenced by just one person means no self confidence == same point as above.

Rolling Eyes

How contradictory. You claim that she's not self confident because she won't show her pic to you bunch of pervs no matter how much you guys are moaning for her to do it but yet in the same.. uh.. sentence (is it even a sentence.. like wtf is with the "=="?) you state that a leader should be able to "do things EVEN if ALL the people are against it (insert another sexist remark)". Honestly, wow.. what a catch 22 that is. So either she:
A. Doesn't give into your demands for her pics in which case she's a shy failure of a leader
or
B. She does and becomes a submissive heux.

...or the third possibility is C. that you're an idiot. Very Happy

I always pick C.

StarSaviour
Freshman
Freshman

Posts : 49
Age : 47
Joined : 2009-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Guild Leader Poll

Post by Tommmmmmy on Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:15 pm

1. There was no persuasion trick. At least not an intended one.

2. After spotting that "do against all" is actually a both edged sword I was hoping for some nice, high level philosophical discussion. I got so disappointed after the eristical ending of yours.

3. An emo sees other emos. A happy person sees other happy people. A perv sees pers everywhere. Is that why you've been calling everyone and all the time a `perv` ?

4. '=' means assignment while '==' means implication in both ways. They teach that in school. Have you ever been in school ? oO

Tommmmmmy
Freshman
Freshman

Posts : 135
Age : 29
Joined : 2009-03-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Guild Leader Poll

Post by MrAaron on Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:21 pm

When did choosing a new leader turned into a debate? o_o

MrAaron
Junior
Junior

Male Posts : 729
Joined : 2009-04-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Guild Leader Poll

Post by Hugsie on Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:19 pm

seriously though, where is andrew? does he even check the forums at least anymore
avatar
Hugsie
Sophomore
Sophomore

Male Posts : 274
Age : 23
IGN : Allerian/FIYAAH
Joined : 2009-03-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Guild Leader Poll

Post by Acapella on Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:43 am

that comment was sexist, not all men can be leaders and not all women can be leaders. That goes for some women being better leaders then men and some men being better leaders then women. And not all women are emotional, that might be an overall censes but it doesn't go for everyone.

Alanna is just not active, thats why she shouldnt be leader. Not that shes a women or a man or both or all three. There are things called qualifications that help determine a persons probability to be a sucessful leader.

Acapella
Freshman
Freshman

Posts : 75
Age : 27
Joined : 2009-04-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Guild Leader Poll

Post by xPeanut on Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:19 am

Topic closed.
Due too information that doesn't need too be talked about.

_________________
-xPeanut
avatar
xPeanut
Senior/Moderator
Senior/Moderator

Male Posts : 454
Age : 23
IGN : God.
Class : Jesus.
Level : 99
Joined : 2009-03-13

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/turtlezzz

Back to top Go down

Re: New Guild Leader Poll

Post by yukinoran on Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:06 am

@ tommy....
iono if its just me but women dont seem to be leaders b.c of the old-school thought that men are better than women @@.....and imma state something rather sexist myself....but it seems to be true not the less: women are more likely to think above the waist
avatar
yukinoran
Freshman
Freshman

Female Posts : 59
Age : 25
IGN : cymbidium~
Class : healer~
Level : 57 T^T
Joined : 2009-04-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Guild Leader Poll

Post by Acapella on Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:45 pm

yukinoran wrote:@ tommy....
iono if its just me but women dont seem to be leaders b.c of the old-school thought that men are better than women @@.....and imma state something rather sexist myself....but it seems to be true not the less: women are more likely to think above the waist

let it go. Rolling Eyes


and how did we lose 10 more people in a day? quantity is sure looking better right now then quality.

Acapella
Freshman
Freshman

Posts : 75
Age : 27
Joined : 2009-04-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Guild Leader Poll

Post by yukinoran on Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:53 pm

iono...we're catching up hours wise though...sorta =/ the gap used to be more @@....
avatar
yukinoran
Freshman
Freshman

Female Posts : 59
Age : 25
IGN : cymbidium~
Class : healer~
Level : 57 T^T
Joined : 2009-04-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Guild Leader Poll

Post by IceDevil on Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:04 pm

wasnt this topic closed?
avatar
IceDevil
Sophomore
Sophomore

Male Posts : 377
Class : Yuki
Level : 6x! YAY ME! (clap clap clap)
Joined : 2009-03-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Guild Leader Poll

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum